The Avenger Model 33 is the same size as the Model 33M. Unlike the Model 33M, the Model 33 does not include Genie® Membrane Technology or Liquid Block.
If either of these features are desired, the Model 33M should be selected. When compared to the Models 38 and 38M, the Model 33 is larger in size and internal volume, making it better suited for applications requiring higher flow rates or containing larger amounts of contaminants than the Models 38 and 38M can handle. In addition to gas sampling applications, the Model 33 can also be used as a particulate filter in liquid sampling applications.
- Analyzer protection against liquid droplets and micron/ submicron size particles
- Quick and easy installation and maintenance
- Multiple porting configurations
- Genie® Membrane Technology
- Liquid Block
- 5 Ports
- Horizontal mounting
- All primary connection ports on filter head