The Model 170 protects gas systems requiring very low sample flow rates on a continuous or intermittent basis. Its small internal volume and low dead volume 1/16€ ports allow the Genie® Model 170 to purge quickly, which is ideal for the removing liquid aerosol droplets from gas samples; it is also perfect for protecting components such as laboratory gas chromatographs. Please note that special low volume fittings must be ordered to use a Genie® Model 170 properly.
A Universal Assembly preassembled kit is also available which includes all the necessary components required for easy, proper installation into an existing sample system. This model includes a 316 SS Genie® Model 170 equipped with your choice of membrane, rotameter, mounting bracket, and all basic fittings (outlet tubing not included).
- Superior analyzer protection
- Helps preserve sample integrity
- Improves analyzer reliability
- Reduces analyzer maintenance
- Genie® Membrane Technology
- Low internal volume
- Simple design
- No elastomers required for sealing
- Universal Assembly option