Mott spargers introduce gases into liquids through thousands of tiny pores, creating bubbles far smaller and more numerous than with drilled pipe and other sparging methods. The result is greater gas/liquid contact area, which reduces the time and volume required to dissolve gas into liquid. With thousands of pores over the surface, large volumes of gas can be passed with very high specific area.
Mott spargers increase gas absorption in various processes by 300-500% over drilled pipe.
- Carbonation of beverages and beer
- Nitrogen sparging for bulking food products
- Ozone sparging to sanitize water systems
- pH control in waste or process streams
- Food & Beverage
- Environmental & Waste Water
- Petroleum Refining
- Manufacturing Equipment