The Tornado Model 602 is a continuously self-cleaning filter that protects analyzers from particulate in liquid samples. In normal operation, components of interest flow through the Tornado’s element to the analyzer. Contaminants are shed by the element and removed through the Bypass port.
The G.U.T.S. (Genie® Ultimate Thermoplastic Seal) gasket is an excellent alternative to expensive elastomers. It withstands radical temperature cycles without leaks due to its ability to maintain a bubble-tight seal even when thermocycled repeatedly from 0-300ºF. The multi-layer filter media consists of the support screen and flow screen. This results in more efficiency and easier installation and handling. The elements are self-cleaned by the tornadic flow of sample across them.
- Helps perserve sample integrity
- Analyzer protection
- Quick and easy to install and maintain
- Quick and easy element inspection
- Self-cleaning tornado action
- Single element, multi-layer stainless-steel filter media
- All connection ports on the housing
- Sample ports located at 90º angles
- G.U.T.S. seal
- Back mounting